Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tomboy Japan(Tsubasa Rei)(Cosplay)

Tomboy Tsubasa Rei
She’s a Cosplayer
Again I don’t know who she is cosplaying as, if you do let me know, it’s greatly appreciated!
Tomboy Tsubasa Rei
She’s a Cosplayer

Tomboy Tsubasa Rei
She’s a Cosplayer
She is cosplaying as Aoi Kaji from La Corda D’Oro.
Credit to bananamilk for saying whom she is cosplaying as.

Tomboy Tsubasa Rei
She’s a Cosplayer
Again I don’t know who she is cosplaying as, if you do let me know, it’s greatly appreciated!

Tomboy Tsubasa Rei
She’s a Cosplayer
Credit to Jae unni for telling me whom she is cosplaying as; Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight (anime/manga)

Tomboy Tsubasa Rei
She’s a Cosplayer
Again I don’t know who she is cosplaying as, if you do let me know, it’s greatly appreciated!
______
Also thanks to everyone who followed! Glad you like my blog^^

Tomboy Tsubasa Rei
She’s a Cosplayer
Again I don’t know who she is cosplaying as, if you do let me know, it’s greatly appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment